Sunday, June 8, 2008

Meet Nanako!

So there's this really great girl named Nanako in BEST Club. She rides a motorbike. :)


This is a very shiny me and a beautiful Nanako



Susan, Nanako, and I

These were taken after the girls went shopping, and we found out that Nanako lives near us! Susan has enjoyed coffee with her already, and I am looking forward to watching Forrest Gump with her next week! (haha)

She has read the book, but has never seen the movie.

Please be praying for deepening friendship with this friendly young lady. We love her already, and she has taught us so much! Pray that Susan and I could show a picture of Christ to her and love her well.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Ashley, it's so fun to see pictures of you in Japan! Oh, and I can't tell you how many pictures I have of "a very shiny me" next to barely glistening Japanese students. I guess it just comes with the territory...and the humidity.

Love you, girl, and I'm definitely praying!

Christy said...

sweet!

Is Nanako a new freshman? It's pretty cool to see how you get to minister to the "next generation" of BEST club :)

Ashley Axup